This is an opportunity to join a full service digital agency specialising in website revenue optimisation, acting on behalf of its publishers. They optimise website revenue streams across multiple technologies whilst offering a truly tailored service to the publisher.
They offer a very unique approach to working and personal development. Getting the job done, whilst enjoying your role and personal development are the focus of the business. They operate a ROWE system of working with the flexibility of managing your own hours as long as the results are delivered.
As a Part-Time Technical Account Manager (2/3 days per week), you will be the lynch-pin between the account management, operations and the software development team. You'll become an expert in a suite of products and have excellent awareness of advertising tech and the platforms that engage it.
You'll understand the importance of being able to offer both a technical and commercial expertise to this role. You'll also have a strong operations background and feel comfortable with operational technical troubleshooting
Reporting into the Company Founder and Chief Operating Officer, you will be accountable for the technical on-boarding of new publishers, problem solving and management of your accounts. A desire to grow the team's skills and be someone to learn from is important to the organization's culture.
- Manage a curated list of accounts based on customer requirements, contract value, and escalation need
- Handle all incoming technical support for managed customers
- Proactively reach out to managed customers when issues are identified
- Work with Customer Partners and Dev Team to identify customer pain, support trends, and areas for improvement
- Monitor and track customer activity through Slack, Jira and other channels
- Provide routine updates to multiple levels regarding customer status - support metrics, feedback on recent interactions, and closure of short-term projects
- Partner with Client Services and CRM systems to provide feedback to more accurately identify customer health
- Be able to take on short-term accounts, provide routine customer updates, and transition back to standard support as necessary
- Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years work experience minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time-management skills
- Proven client management skills with a "client-first" attitude
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills independently
- Highly organised and detail oriented
Desired Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of social media platforms, services, and best practices
- Database/SQL, HTML and software development experience
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations or decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Functional knowledge of SaaS platforms preferred