The Architect will act as the technical design authority for Azure Cloud solutions and related infrastructure within Dixons Carphone Group IT. You will provide expert knowledge on all Microsoft Azure infrastructure capabilities, whilst developing technology roadmaps to help innovate and transform the Dixons Carphone IT environment.
- Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall IS and business strategy.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Senior Management, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, Solution Architects and other Infrastructure Architects.
Skills & Experience:
- A deep understanding and experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies.
- Ideally be Azure certified or have proven experience of integrating cloud solutions into the existing infrastructure architecture, including hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, RHEL, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, VMware, Hyper-V, SQL, Oracle
- Expert (proven) experience in Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions design and development.
- DCG Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Maximum bonus opportunity
- Onsite Gym & Discounted gym membership
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.