The successful candidate will be accountable for gathering, analysing, challenging and modelling requirements for use by IT teams to meet business needs. Utilise investigative and problem solving skills to understand how process, data and technology can drive our business forward.
- Gather, define and document high quality requirements (functional and non-functional) that can be understood and used by IT Delivery teams (e.g. developers) by interacting with business stakeholders through workshops, interviews & meetings and written or verbal communication
- Validate, analyse and document As-is processes and map functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate To-be processes indicating the level of change expected to users.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT), support successful project delivery and user adoption by ensuring pre-determined stakeholder acceptance criteria is met
- Support the creation of robust and compelling project proposals for IT, including the capture of key IT information required in business cases to understand IT implications, benefits and costs
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of working as a Business Analyst on IT projects, preferably within a retail environment
- Demonstrable management of stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of working in waterfall, Agile and hybrid delivery environments
- Experience of working on SAP related engagements
- DCG Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Maximum bonus opportunity
- Onsite Gym & Discounted gym membership
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.