I am hiring for an exciting AI / Computer Vision start-up who are innovating Fire Safety. Their product is a hybrid between AI and state-of-the-art embedded hardware device built to prevent fire hazards thereby protecting people and property.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be a key member of the product development team as well as the link to the regulatory bodies. Since this is a technical PM role, we are looking for someone with a technical background in Systems Engineering or Embedded Devices.
In return you have an opportunity to work with a great team of software and hardware experts to bring innovation to the fire safety industry. There's also a highly competitive salary on offer, 30 days of holidays with 5 additional to spend on your personal development as well as remote/hybrid working options.
How will you make an impact?
- Provide Project Leadership to the systems development team
- The main POC (Point of Contact) for internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting offers and solution proposals to stakeholders
- Implementing KPIs to monitor and maintain the performance/motivation of the team and your department
- Tracking all project-relevant data and help determine the direction of product development
- Setting timelines, managing and coordinating tasks to reach project goals.
- Coordinating all development deliverables with external development partners
- Main POC for the regulatory bodies and be responsible for the management of product approval processes like CE, FM Approval, and others
- 5+ years of solid & proven Project Management experience (AGILE/SCRUM/KANBAN) in the field of hardware-related products, optional experience as a Product Owner
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or Business related discipline.
- Experience with systems engineering/embedded software is a must-have, as well as experience in a Regulatory industry such as Aviation, Medical Device or Automotive.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken / German min. B2
- Reliability, team spirit, hands-on mentality & out-of-the-box-thinking
- You have proven leadership skills
- Cost awareness, an affinity for numbers and knowledge of business administration
- You can identify, describe and assemble missing human resources
- Preferable experience in project / task management soware like i.e. Clickup, Monday, Asana
- Model-based systems engineering experience
Kontakt: +41 41 562 50 38