Mettler-Toledo Safeline X-ray (MTSLXR) is an ambitious company with high growth targets. Our customers succeed because of our commitment to the delivery of best in class product and service support of our precision instrumentation.
Based in our Global Centre of Excellence for X-Ray Inspection in Royston, you will be working in our purpose-built, state-of-the-art building and contribute to the development and deployment of robust, technical "root cause" fault-finding diagnostic techniques. You will work in our experienced Service Team to creatively solve problems while honing your technical skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and responsibility for response to all inbound support requests on Mettler Toledo Safeline X-ray (MTSLXR) equipment through our internal ticketing system
- Providing in-depth analysis of high-level technical issues relating to Electronic, Mechanical and Software faults on MTSLXR equipment identified in the field
- Generating a comprehensive "Fault finding guide" to enable speedy identification/ diagnosis of machine faults and provide concise instruction on the steps needed to resolve
- Managing the existing supporting documentation library and develop new work instruction to effectively support field based activity
- Clearly defining conclusions from "Root cause" analysis to provide effective direction
- Ensuring that all reported product quality complaints are effectively communicated and managed through our internal business processes to eliminate known issues
- Analysis of current service processes to identify potential enhancements in workflow that deliver improved departmental efficiency and customer satisfaction levels
- Methodically raising awareness to internal stakeholders of customer feedback and system requirement to deliver improved product performance and system feature set
What You Need to Succeed
- Ability to learn new systems, technical, and business concepts quickly.
- Experience in a customer facing role, showing logical problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to handle the workload of our internal ticketing systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience using SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstratable affinity with technology and machinery.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with daily support tasks, alongside larger enhancements that deliver improved departmental efficiency and customer satisfaction levels.
- Strong team player with the ability to propose and share ideas.
- A -Level or equivalent grade in Engineering based discipline
Our Offer to You
- Competitive Salary
- Employee bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work in a state of the art building