Technical Support Engineer
Area: Manufacturing Engineering
Responsible for the creation & continuous development of the industrial build sequence.
· Support operations to Identify, analyse & solve technical shop floor technical issues
· Interface between operations and wider ME functions for planning, tooling, specialists and aircraft test.
· Achieve Industrial Excellence targets via continuous improvement of operational process.
· Minimise production disruption and support root cause analysis
· Deliver process improvements on Safety, Quality, and Cost & Productivity.
· Eliminate substantial risks within engineering domain
· Manage outstanding work requirements and production planning breakdowns
Skill & Talents
· Knowledge of wing manufacturing & operational processes
· Stakeholder Management.
· Variety of engineering technical skills, drawing interrogation, parts, tooling & documentation, outstanding work & work orders
Close links with
· Jigs and tooling engineers
· Process planning engineer
· Production Managers & Operators
The hourly rate for this particular role is £30.00 Ltd Company or £21.49 PAYE and the successful candidate would be expected to work a 35 hour week. The length of contract is to the end of 2020 with a potential extension.
Manufacturing Engineer, Production planning engineer, production control engineer
If you would like to pursue the role, don't hesitate to apply with in.