We are a highly effective forward thinking managed service provider, operating at the leading edge for the provision of managed services in both technological and process management terms.
As part of the Operational delivery team, the Technology Delivery Manager is responsible for proactive management of customer contracts to provide efficient and effective services that meet and exceed the customer requirements.
This role is the primary escalation point for customer issues and a central point of communication for customer issues.
The Technology Delivery Manager is expected to ensure that all of the service and project obligations for nominated customers are met by the business and that delivery plans to maintain and improve service levels are in place.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a key enabler to providing a high quality proactive IT Service for nominated customers
- Be responsible for technical alignment and standardisation, driving best practices and customer productivity and service improvements
- Take responsibility for ensuring that documentation is current, accurate and available to all stakeholders
- To identify future projects and develop the requirements for delivery as well as reporting to customers on the status of in stream projects
- Have accountability for technology alignment to enable delivery of a predictable, reliable and secure IT service
- Focus on Service & Productivity Improvement so that customers can drive value from their deployed technology and enable them to focus on their business operations
- For nominated customers, act as the main point of contact and escalation point for any concerns or impacting incidents
Benefits include being in a great location, competitive salary and Tesla company car.