Due to recent a recent contract wins I am currently looking for experienced Accounts Assistants to add to my team of temporary workers to work in various locations in and around Aberdeen. We assist a number of clients who can be located in Tullos, Altens, Bridge of Don, Westhill, Dyce, Bridge of Don, Portlethen and the city centre.
Assignments can be ranging from one day to on-going for several months. Ideally I am looking for candidates wanting full-time hours however I am happy to consider candidates looking for part-time hours. Please note part-time hours would usually be a few days per week rather than a few hours i.e. morning or afternoons.
Usual working hours are between 8:00am and 5:30pm. Common software used is Sage Line 50/100/200, SAP, Navision, Xero, JD Edwards and Microsoft Excel.
Before applying please ensure you have direct accounts experience and are available to start new employment immediately i.e. not working at present. Candidates who have their own transport are highly desirable.
Please note this is not for one specific role but to work for various clients around Aberdeen on a temporary/contract basis.
Why work for Reed?
While working for Reed you can enjoy the following benefits:
* Weekly pay
* Flexibility on your work life balance
* A competitive hourly rate of pay
* Holiday pay
* Reed discount scheme - discount on internet and high street stores
* Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
* Access to a comprehensive pensions package
* Online training programs
* Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
* Access to company pension scheme
* Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
* Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
If you have direct experience and are immediately available please apply online.