Monday - Friday
£17.43 per hour
Kitchens and Bathrooms
I am currently looking for a Tiler with some Plastering experience to work on one of my clients Kitchens and Bathrooms schemes. This will be until the end of March but could on for longer.
Key responsibilities for this Tiler role are:
- Full tiling duties including;
- Wall and floor tiling works
- Patch Plastering
- Diagnosing wall and floor tiling in small areas
- Identifying and rectifying wall and floor tiling defects
- Undertaking all pre and post preparation of all works
- External wall tiling works and floor screeding and fix wall and floor tiles
- Carrying out routine tiling repairs
- Liaise with customers when arranging and carrying out work, having full regard to their needs and working from written and verbal instructions, including drawings, diagrams, sketches, calculations using measuring equipment
In return, what we'll expect from you:
- Competent in all aspects of wall and floor tiling and with experience of maintenance work on domestic properties, including high rise blocks for general repairs and refurbishments.
- A background of general tiling work and be able to work in confined spaces.
- Some plastering experience is required as you will be patch plastering on the jobs.
- A current driving licence is essential.
- Manuel Handling and Asbestos Awareness will be needed for this role. If you havent got it but you are willing to get it, we would still consider.
Want to apply?
Please call Kerry on 07395883655 or apply with your CV.