Why join Trinnovo?
At Trinnovo, we do things differently, and we're proud of the communities we've built and the offline events we host.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are integral to our values. We extend our initiatives beyond our company to make a meaningful difference across ex-military careers, mental health, ethnicity, DE&I, and LGBTQIA+. We believe in a collaborative and vibrant company culture, earning accolades like being a certified B Corp, Investors in People Platinum accreditation, and winning the TIARA Awards for Best Recruitment Company to work for three years in a row. Additionally, we've been recognised by Best Companies for Top 50 UK mid-sized companies, Top 50 in the recruitment sector, Top 25 London mid-sized, and awarded the 3* World Class award.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis as a sales consultant?
- Identify leads and prospects for new clients for the business.
- Cold-calling prospective clients
- Winning new business
- Headhunting the best relevant passive talent within your marketplace
- Working with clients to qualify their recruitment needs.
- Maintaining contact with our existing candidate network
- Write engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
- Operate as a consultative partner for both clients and candidates to offer advice and guidance on trends within your marketplace.
- Placement Negotiations
Our successful sales consultants embody the following qualities:
- Have good verbal and written communication
- Eager to learn
- Can build rapport
What can we offer you?
- Competitive, uncapped commission structure paying up to 50%
- Transparent career pathways
- Inhouse 9-week Training Academy ran with on-desk coaching by our internal L&D team.
- Open and collaborative working environment
- International relocation opportunities
- £50 every month towards gym or sports club membership
- Unlimited paid annual leave from senior consultant and above
- Anyone below senior is 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off, this goes up each year in service.
- Paid period leave, 10 days a year on top of annual leave for your period
- 2 days per year of charitable leave to give back to the community.
- Weekly target to finish at 3 pm on a Friday if you hit your ‘What Good Looks Like’
- Flexible lunches for gym-goers
- A paid 6-week sabbatical after every 3 years of service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Dress down culture – feel free to be yourself at work
- Subsidised healthcare – We pay 50% of your Vitality coverage.
- Monthly private pension contribution
- Dog-friendly offices – bring your furry friends to the office!
- Join our Diversity Innovation Team and make a difference across our EEGs; gender, ethnicity, veterans, mental health, LGBTQIA+, accessibility, socio-economic
- Future Leaders training programme for first-time managers
- Monthly competitions, employee of the month for each brand
- Annual Summer Incentive Trips for all staff
- Annual summer & winter parties like Miami, Croatia, and Barcelona (changes every year)
- Quarterly Lunch Club incentives for all staff
- Staff Treats subscription – a discount platform with a whole host of perks, discounts, and benefits
If this opportunity resonates with your career aspirations, apply today, or reach out to Rachel Gallaher at email@example.com.