Finance Training Data Administrator - Bedfordshire (flexible working arrangements)
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Ensuring all data is quality checked and fully compliant prior to entry onto clients' database.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of finance training database
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Provide reporting data to senior team in.
- Responsible for data analysis and creation of reports.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of existing training data
- Development of data for areas, such as general ledger, purchase ledger and cash management to support new software functionality
- Experience of preparing and presenting financial reports and data ideally within a school environment
- Confident in the use of I.T software including: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers through a variety of methods.