UX Researcher/UX Designers/Marketing/Digital Products/UserTesting.com, Optimal Workshop, Morae, Tobii, InVision. Experience in Usability/UX lab
One of the UK's top retailers is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join them in a contract position, based in London.
You will be part of defining the way the UX research is run at the company, working with their multidisciplinary team made up of UX Designers, Product Managers, data analysts, Marketing and Technology teams to shape the customer experience.
Key skills and experience
- Expert-level knowledge in the field of UX research with at least 5 years' experience of working as a UX researcher on digital products.
- Considerable knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques (such as usability testing, ethnography, contextual enquiry, creation of user profiles personas, journey mapping, surveys, competitor analysis).
- Strong track record of research results impacting product strategy and development.
- Experience of working in an agile product development environment and applying lean UX research methods.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organisation.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including designers, product managers, developers and analysts.
- Experience of using and managing the use of online research tools eg unmoderated remote testing, online surveys.
- Using software tools for both lab based and remote user testing eg UserTesting.com, Optimal Workshop, Morae, Tobii, InVision. Experience in Usability/UX lab- based testing is desirable.
- Manage relationships with external research agencies.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found