We are looking for a Vehicle Inspector who has excellent communication skills and previous experience in a similar role to join our site at Gloucester. Our business is built on strong foundations with people at the core of everything we do and we’re committed to developing our talented team to grow with us.
BENEFITS TO JOINING SMH:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Annual leave purchase scheme (with qualifying period)
- Cycle to Work scheme (with qualifying period)
- Tech Benefits (with qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers (with qualifying period)
- Regular reviews, training and 121’s to help develop and build your skills
SO A TYPICAL DAY MAY INVOLVE:
- Carrying out vehicle inspections according to customer specified standards
- Recording repair methods and costs according to customer requirements.
- Completing all inspections scheduled by the booking team where possible and informing the booking team if any inspections can not be completed immediately.
- Complying with Company/customer and statutory safety rules at the specified location.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU IF:
- You have a background in either vehicle inspection or automotive body repair
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong ability to manage own workload and time