Equivo is the first nationwide provider of end-to-end debt and property recovery services, and we bring a huge wealth of expertise and experience to the market. Setting the standard for debt resolution by achieving what is right and fair while treating everyone we encounter with respect and sensitivity.
As a service business, our culture is based on a core belief in our greatest asset - our people.
Equivo provides a complete range of debt recovery services utilising cutting edge technology and with specialists dealing with different debt types, all operating under a centralised management structure allowing us to deliver consistently excellent service. Equivo comprises three divisions (1) Legal Services, (2) Field Services and Collections and (3) Enforcement.
We have a great opportunity for Vehicle Repossession Officers to join our team.
• 2 x field based roles available covering SW London (M3/A3 corridor) area or SE London/Kent area
• Join our Vehicle Repossession Officer team handling a variety of cases including repossession of motor vehicles subject to defaulted motor finance agreements, voluntary terminations, early-stage arrears collections and reconnection visits
• We are proud industry leaders setting the highest standards for top tier retail banking clients and motor finance lenders
• Extensive classroom and field-based training with our Learning and Development Team for all levels of candidate experience
• All equipment supplied including new recovery vehicle, body worn video, uniform, iPad and ANPR system.
• Significant earning potential of £8,000 - £10,000 per month on a self-employed basis
Earnings are not capped and there is a great opportunity to build an excellent career and with significant immediate earnings.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for talented individuals who possess the following attributes:
• Disciplined, confident and enjoy a challenging environment.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work with and learn new IT systems and devices
• A good knowledge of motor vehicles
• Willing to regularly drive and travel long distances
• Full UK driving licence
• Good credit history (no history of adverse credit)
• Ability to work well with vulnerable customers
Background experience within any of the following is ideal:
• Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines)
• Recovery vehicle operations
• Experience of dealing with people and difficult situations
• Door security, close protection, maritime security
• HMP prison (Prison Officer)
Equivo is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. These checks will include employment references covering the last 5 years, proof of ID, proof of address covering the last 5 years, Personnel Vetting credit search (which will only highlight insolvency or County Court Judgments - should any adverse data show on the Personnel Vetting search then any offer of employment made will be withdrawn).Terrorism Check (against data supplied by the Bank of England) and a DBS check previously known as a Criminal Records check