£43k + Package
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the West London area who are looking for a brand new Voids Supervisor to join their team covering all Voids projects in West London.
They are looking for an experienced Voids Supervisor to manage a team of operatives covering all Voids maintenance across the West London area.
- Supervision of the voids contracts ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Overseeing health and safety procedures are being adhered to on sites
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Previous Social Housing Supervisor experience required
- Experience working on reactive repairs, voids, or planned works projects
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.