Warehouse Operative – no experience required
Are you looking for your next full-time warehouse role, based near Heathrow?
We are recruiting for night shift warehouse workers on behalf of our client, a global transport and logistics company. This role involves handling, moving & stacking heavy boxes in a cold environment.
Why work as a warehouse operative with Coople:
- Earn £11.68/hr (including holiday pay).
- Warehouse training opportunities – forklift, clamp.
- Long-term and temp-to-perm opportunity.
- 12 hours shifts; 8pm-8am night shifts.
- Minimum of 48 hours work per week. Unfortunately, we cannot accept Tier 4 Visas for this role.
- OT potential for up to 6 days’ work.
- Get paid weekly on Fridays.
- Free parking onsite for cars and bike. Convenient public transport options.
- Shifts available near Heathrow, TW6.
- Previous warehouse experience is desired but not essential.
What are we looking for in our warehouse assistants?
- Criminal record certificate: Basic DBS certificate issued within the last 6 months. Coople will reimburse the cost of your DBS check once you have worked at least 320 hours in this role.
- Uniform: You must have safety shoes and warm clothing, especially gloves. Coople will provide a high-visibility vest to wear at all times.
- References: You will be required to supply employment and/or education references for the last five years.
- Cargo Operative training that is CAA approved. If not already obtained, Coople will cover the cost of the training.
How to apply:
- Click apply at the button below.
- Download the Coople Jobs App and create an account.
- All candidates will receive an invitation to attend a mandatory group information session. During this session, you will learn more about the job, document requirements and start dates.
- All successful candidates will receive an invitation to complete a short video interview.
- You will be required to supply employment and/or education references for the last five years.
- Prove certification. Supply certificates for Basic DBS check and Cargo operative training that is CAA approved.
We’re one of Europe’s largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 250,000 registered workers. Our mission? We’re here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.