Therapy Box makes life-changing apps! We are a multi-award winning British app development company working in the specialist healthcare field. More about us here: .
Why Choose Therapy Box?
A small team coupled with a great growth rate will ensure you get plenty of exposure and opportunities to learn and grow within the role and company.
We offer many perks:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (and bank holidays!)
- Company pension
- Hundreds of Perkbox team benefits including free coffee, phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and more
- Regular onsite and off-site team events
- A relaxed and friendly work environment
- Travel opportunities within UK and overseas (Europe, America and different areas of the UK are visited often by some of the team)
What would the role entail?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create websites (front-end and back-end), conduct web services and support current projects (ongoing maintenance).
- Participate in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance of a website. This includes coding, documentation and implementation of websites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the whole process
- Research and track advancements in web development and implement them
Who are you?
- A graduate with a bachelor's degree in computer science/mathematics/physics/engineering is preferred
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally and meet deadlines
- Break any problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Leadership: How well could you put across your ideas, get buy-in, mobilise resources, help with change
Required Knowledge Areas:
- React Native
- Responsive Design
- Recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year