Fancy working for one of the UK's leading online gift retailers in a pivotal role that will help them achieve some seriously incredible things? They are looking for someone special to join the family.
They exist to create moments of happiness, for their customers and for their staff. Unlike corporate environments, they are a small, close-knit, family business, so when they say they care, they mean it.
They have worked hard over the 20 years they have been in business to create a vibrant, energetic, joy-filled working environment, and this filters into everything they do. The dogs and goats wandering around the office help, of course.
But they don't just have big hearts. They have big ambitions.
They shipped over 250,000 orders to more than 100 countries around the world last year, and they have plans to expand even further.
You'll be joining this company at the most exciting time, in a crucial role.
Join this company, and help them on their journey to incredible.
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in responsive design techniques
- Ability to produce mockups and prototypes (using tools like balsamiq).
- Passionate about modern web design
- Own transport (office is based in rural Warwickshire)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with SASS
- Understanding of pagespeed best practices
- Experience with e-commerce systems
- Knowledge of SEO
- Used to working with GIT
- Experience in cross device/platform testing
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies
How To Apply
Send your CV. Any links to portfolios or your github/codepen/profiles/etc would also be welcome. Please include these within your CV.
- Full time
- 12 month trial period
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days paid annual leave + your birthday off
- Earn extra holidays for long service
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
Full UK Driving Licence