Perm - 38k - 41k
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a large local authority in the Surrey London who are looking for a brand-new works Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Works Supervisor to be responsible for managing a variety of planned, disrepair projects for the property owned by the local authority.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of domestic housing construction methods and resultant remedial repairs requirements.
- works at height e.g. roofing, guttering, window replacements etc), disrepair, high level complaints, MP Enquiries, Ombudsman enquiries, planned/larger projects.
- Strong crafts background and experience managing a team of ops.
- Able to manage works on site from initial through to completion.
- Carry out pre and post inspections including all works at height (all training and equipment will be provided).
- Liaise closely with the client Surveyors to build strong relationships and attend joint site visits to agree scope of work and handovers.
- Liaise with the supply chain to build strong relationships to ensure a quality and efficient service is delivered.
- Carry out scaffold inspections (training will be provided but appropriate qualification would be desirable).
- Advise on access arrangement for works at height providing specifications and pictures.
- Obtain quotes from Sub contractors and validate them prior to works being issued.
- Sign off risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure the necessary H&S information from sub-contractors are obtained and kept up to date e.g. training records, generic and site specific risk assessments.
- Carry out monthly sub-contractor reviews (on complex work contractors only).
- Project manage all work to ensure quality and response targets are met (KPI's).
- Validate sub-contractor invoices.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.