Our business is built on strong foundations with people at the core of everything we do and we’re committed to developing our talented team to grow with us.
In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Care and Workshop teams on specific contracts, acting as the intermediary in making sure that car repairs are completed by the Workshop team and customer are kept up-to-date and deadlines are met.
£16,797 rising to £17,706 after a qualifying period
BENEFITS TO JOINING SMH:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Annual leave purchase scheme (with qualifying period)
- Cycle to Work scheme (with qualifying period)
- Tech Benefits (with qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers (with qualifying period)
- Regular reviews, training and 121’s to help develop and build your skills
SO A TYPICAL DAY MAY INVOLVE:
- Ensuring all administration is effectively prioritised with regard to outstanding repairs on clients' vehicles, whilst operating within contractual KPIs.
- Monitoring Bodyshop volumes and review backlogs of work, reporting any issues.
- Liaising daily with all departments in respect of vehicles being worked on that are required for delivery within the agreed time scale.
- Dealing and prioritising urgent jobs ensuring the vehicles are ready for delivery the day before they are due to leave the site, overcoming any obstacles through liaison with appropriate areas within the business.
- Processing Jobcards for work to be carried out in the workshop, including Warranty work.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of vehicles and supporting paperwork in and out of the workshop.
- Liaising with suppliers (ie Mobile Windscreens etc.) to ensure the standard of work carried out by them meets requirements.
- Maintaining a sound working relationship with all departments.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU IF:
- Although full training will be provided on the specifics of the role we are looking for applications from experienced Administrators who would relish the challenge of this post.
- You will need clear communication skills
- You will need to be assertive and confident in communicating with internal departments and realistic about timescales