Mayfield is the leading caravan decking brand in the UK and we are seeking a workshop & warehouse manager to bring energy and experience to lead our team. If you have a proven leadership skills, workshop and warehouse experience and keen to learn ERP systems, you are very probably the person we need!
Job Role Overview:
To work closely with warehouse and workshop personnel ensuring the efficient operation of daily outputs are completed in a timely & efficient manner. This is a hands-on demanding role. Permanent position. 45 hour/5 day wk.
Responsible & accountable for:
- Daily production / dispatches planning using scheduling software (software training will be given).
- Coordinating workflow in workshops & warehouse departments.
- Communicating changes in received orders to relevant parties.
- Monitoring workshop production outputs.
- Spot checking quality of work in all departments.
- Stock management / inventory levels / recording of goods in & out across all branches.
- Ensuring daily stock level recording is accurate. (Until barcode scanning is introduced, this will become the responsibility of the workshop/warehouse team leader. software training will be given)
- Stock forecasting from TBS. (software training will be given).
- Workshop / warehouse security.
- Managing workshop & production staff levels / recruiting / staff training / support / culture / performance / annual appraisals.
- Reporting on product rejections / identifying reasons / calculating costs. (Product training will be given).
- Creating and implementing workshop/warehouse procedures.
- Carry out ongoing reviews of operational practices recommending improved solutions to line manager.
- Communicating with installations manager to ensure products and materials are accurate and ready for collection.
- Maintenance and servicing of tools and machinery in all departments.
- Health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Co-ordinating and implementing the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary (software training will be given).
- ERP pre-planning / staff training / roll out (software training will be given).
- I.T. capable (proficient in email).
- Salary Negotiable. Based on experience & skillset.
- H.O.E Mon-Fri. 0730-1630.
- Position Permanent.
- Start date Immediate start.
- Holiday Ent. 20 Days p/a + Bank holidays.
- Pension Auto enrolment Royal London.
Apply in writing to Managing Director email@example.com with accompanying CV and references where upon you will be considered for an interview. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!