The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) is a leading health and safety qualification. It will teach you fundamentals of risk management so that you can create a safety and healthy workplace.
It's based on international best practice to help drive standards in workplace all around the world.
The course focuses on the role of a real-life health and safety professional working outside the UK. It looks at the everyday workplace risks and how you can manage them to help protect people and profit.
It'll give you the foundation knowledge to make recommendations to your employer to help them improve health and safety management.
By taking the NEBOSH International Certificate you'll be able to:
- Make sure your company is health and safety compliant
- Manage health and safety issues and minimise workplace risks
- Identify and control common workplace hazards
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a health and safety action plan and measure its performance
- Kick start a career in health and safety
The NEBOSH International Certificate meets the academic requirements for:
- Technical membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Tech IOSH)
- Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk Management (AIIRSM)
- Associate Membership of the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (SAIOSH)
- Registered Safety Technician/Safety Professional status by the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRST/CRSP)
Do you agree to our terms & conditions & privacy statement?
Receive updates & notifications from Ex-MilitaryCareers.com