The Complete Adobe® Web and Graphic Design Master for only £99.00!
Save up to 65% when purchasing Adobe® software with this course as this package is eligible for an NUS (Totum) discount card which can in turn be used for huge savings on your Adobe software!
If you are looking to kick start your career in Website Design then this is the perfect course bundle for you.
The bundle consists of multiple, in-depth and beneficial courses covering all aspects of the incredibly popular Adobe Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver.
What is Adobe?
The Adobe Suite is a set of multiple software's that will allow you to engage in your creative side. The Adobe Suite is not just used for Website Design, you can also create stunning illustrations, magazines, 3D prototypes and even websites, short animations and so much more. For the creative type, the Adobe Suite's potential is endless.
Who uses Adobe?
It would be fair to say that the majority of Designers & Developers over the world use Adobe, whether they are a part of a big company or just starting up as a freelancer. Adobe has been the obvious choice in software for design for many years now and it keeps getting better. For those who know how to properly use the correct tools, Adobe will open up unlimited possibilities
Who is this course bundle aimed at?
This course bundle is not just for beginners (although this course does cater for those starting from scratch), those who already have a lot of experience would find this course extremely helpful too. It is very rare for an individual to have mastered all aspects of every suite on their own, and this course will help you to do so and become the best in the industry!
What the course will teach you:
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced features of the Adobe Suite
- How to become a Designer
- How to develop mobile apps
- How to master the Pen Tool
- How to optimise photos
- Working with Typography
- Design & Web workflow
- Animation techniques
Careers in web design:
Web designers can work as freelance contractors, as part of agencies or in-house at companies. Starting salaries typically range from £18,000 to £22,000. From front end development in print and advertising to film and web design, you’ll find a myriad of job roles related to a career in graphic design. Professions such as illustrators, animators, concept artists and web designers can all benefit from a qualification in graphic design.
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5: Essentials
- Adobe Illustrator CS3: Advanced
- Adobe Illustrator CS6: Essentials
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5: Select Topics
- Adobe Edge Animate: Advanced
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Prepare For The Adobe Certified Expert In Photoshop CC Exam
- Typographic Poster Design: From Sketch To Vector
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Parallax Slider Design – Make Your Website Come to Life
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015
- Photoshop CC Masterclass, Part 1
- Photoshop CC Masterclass, Part 2
- Mastering Adobe Bridge CC
- Speedgrade CC
- Adobe Audition Creative Cloud - Basics Training
- Adobe Bridge Creative Cloud 2014 Training
- Adobe Captivate 8
- Dreamweaver Creative Cloud - What's New?
- Dreamweaver CS6 - Creating A Mobile App
- The Ultimate Guide On How To Become A Designer
- Essential Skills For Designers - Mastering The Pen Tool
- Essential Skills For Designers - Working With Type
- Essential Skills For Designers - Images In InDesign
- Essential Skills For Designers - Masking
- Adobe Encore CS4: Workflow
- Adobe Encore CS5
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro: Essentials
- Adobe Encore CS3: Essentials
- Adobe After Effects CS5: Essentials
- Adobe After Effects CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Audition CS6: Essentials
- Adobe CS6: Design & Web Workflow
- Adobe CS5: Design Workflow
- Adobe Premier Elements 9: What's New?
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS4: Advanced
- Adobe CS4: Design Workflow
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9: What's New?
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended: Essentials
- Adobe Soundbooth CS3: Essentials
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: New Animation Techniques
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Essentials
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop: Mastering Advanced Techniques With Brian Maffitt
- Adobe Soundbooth CS4
- Adobe Soundbooth CS5
- Adobe CS3 Production Premium: Workflow
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: Advanced
- Adobe Premier Pro CS3: What's New?
- Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Muse
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Essentials
- Adobe Flash CS5 Professional: Essentials
- Adobe Illustrator CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: Essentials
- Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended: Advanced
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Production Premium Integration
- Adobe Premiere Elements 7
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop CS3: Maximizing Productivity
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Actionscript 3 UI & Data
- Adobe InDesign CS3: From QuarkXPress To InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- Adobe Flash CS3: ActionScript 3 Animation & Games
- Adobe Photoshop CS3: Enhancing Digital Photos
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop CS3: Channels & Masking
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3: Essentials
- Adobe Illustrator CS6: Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5: Essentials
- Adobe InDesign CS4: Advanced
- Adobe Illustrator CS4: Advanced
- Adobe InDesign CS5: Essentials
- Adobe Flex 3: Rich Internet & AIR Applications
- Adobe Illustrator CS5: Essentials
- Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 5
- Adobe After Effects CS6: Introduction & New Features
- Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Broadcast Design Features
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials
- Adobe Production Studio: From Edit To Output
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2
- Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
- Adobe Dreaweaver CS3: Essentials
- Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Essentials
- Adobe Edge Animate: Essentials
- Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop CS2: Advanced
- Adobe Fireworks CS3
- Adobe After Effects CS3: Essentials
- Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow
- Adobe InDesign CS2
- Adobe After Effects CS3: Advanced
- Adobe InDesign CS4: Essentials
- Adobe CS3: Print Workflow
- Adobe InDesign CS5: Interactivity
- Adobe Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Actionscript 3 Essentials
- Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional
- Adobe Photoshop CS3: Advanced
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Flash Animation
- Adobe CS5.5 Production Premium: What's New?
- Adobe Contribute CS3
- Adobe Captivate 4
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: From GoLive To Dreamweaver CS3
- Adobe InDesign CS6: Essentials
- Adobe CS3: Design Workflow
- Adobe Flash Lite 2.1: Creating Mobile Applications
- Adobe InDesign CS3: Essentials
- Adobe InCopy CS2
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced Visual Programming
- Adobe GoLive CS2
- Adobe Photoshop CS3: Essentials
- Adobe Creative Suite 2: From Design To Delivery
- Adobe Illustrator CS2
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Adobe Illustrator CS3: Essentials
- Adobe Edge Animate: Advance
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Front-end Developer
The average earnings for a Adobe Certified Web Designer is £31,250 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video's, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
Why choose us?
- Study job specific industry recognised courses
- Student support
- Job finder service
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- Over 90% first time pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM (NUS) student discount card
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Every student has access to our soft skills training pack that includes career support courses such as Interviewing Techniques and C.V building. These courses will give you the skills you need to head into the job market and boost your employability.
On completion of your training course, you will have the skills and confidence to jump straight into a role that suits you.
Our careers advisors have their ears to the ground and are on hand to offer you industry and job specific advice on any career path you decide to follow and ask about our job search service we offer to our students.