Robust IT and our Directors have provided training for those leaving the military for over 10 years. We are one of the few only registered providers for Cyber Security courses on the ELCAS system.
Our training and certification programmes involve only official certifications, giving you the best chance to secure the available roles. Our specialists have helped develop hundreds if not thousands of individuals both ex-forces and those still serving into various Cyber Security careers. These will offer the potential of a high salary, job security and numerous transferable job opportunities within IT/Cyber.
One thing to stress with our programme is that no prior knowledge is required. The specific certifications are designed and delivered to run you from a complete beginner level to expert – With full expert support from enrolment to the job market.
Whether it is within the IT sector or project management, our team is here to help you find the right course for your situation.
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners
- We partner with CompTIA and NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre)
- We are a Pearson Vue testing centre so you can sit your exams directly with us. This means exams are not booked via a third party, which is the case with more than 80% of other training providers.
- We supply training to the MOD and the DWP as well as many blue-chip companies.
- All our trainers and support staff are UK based and fully certified, with many years of experience training and providing support at all ability levels.
- We provide better, more flexible support than any other IT training company in the UK. For example, if you have difficulties with any parts of the courses, you can come into our office and talk to our support or training staff. Or, if you prefer you can have one-to-one support online, via phone or in a classroom.
- When you pass your exam, you will receive official certifications, giving you the best opportunity to prepare for your chosen career.
- We have an in-house recruitment team that will support you in your job search whether you have worked in the IT industry before or not. Not just CV formatting, but your online presence including LinkedIn, interview techniques and help place you in a role that’s right for you.