As commuting numbers drop, so does the infrastructure required to support transportation and workplaces. Companies are increasingly transforming their entire operation to remote working or changing their products or services to changes in demand. At the same time, we are seeing other companies take advantage of the changes in consumer behaviour or make changes in the supply chain to adhere to changes.
As a result of this, we are seeing shifts in demand for the workforce at all levels across all sectors. Where is the medium to long term future demand for skills coming from and how can veterans articulate (or adapt) their transferable skills to tap into these opportunities?
- Adam Fifoot - Host and Chair
- Andrea Dunlop - Managing Director of the Payment Division at The Access Group
- Karl Simons - Chief Health, Safety & Security Officer at Thames Water
- Joanne Rachel Hitchmough - Recruitment Business Partner at Zzoomm
- Alan Hewitt - Director Of Network Operations at OneWeb