The post holder will write, edit, co-ordinate and publish content across various channels, including the website, social media, print and online marketing materials.
They will to need plan and implement communications and marketing campaigns to raise awareness of the range of services offered, while progressively improving organisational understanding of what works for different audiences.
We are keen to offer this exciting and versatile role to a pro-active team player who will bring experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with both marketing & social media and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Field inquiries from stakeholders (referenced above) plus journalists and media agencies
• Create press releases and statements as needed.
• Develop, manage and update content for website, including SEO activities
• Maintain social media accounts
• Plan and create multi-media communications materials
• Provide analytics on social media campaigns for management reporting and guiding continuous improvement.
• Produce, edit and distribute updates and materials for external and internal audiences, dealing sensitively with those whose personal experiences might be featured.
• Plan/create multi-media communications materials
• Provide communications support for campaigns, key clients and projects
• Provide all marketing and communications for our events portfolio which includes training courses, corporate events and key anniversaries.
Manage the delegate experience from start to finish and ensure event materials are produced and distributed accordingly.
• Provide analytics/reports on communication campaigns
• Review material regularly, on the basis of feedback if possible
• Maintain library system for press cuttings, monitor cuttings and reports
• Ensure branding is consistent throughout all X-Forces platforms and materials
• Help maintain and build the X-Forces brand
• Act as a brand champion.
• Create awards submissions where needed
• Be an active staff member of both the London office and X-Forces as a whole – providing support where needed.
(Competencies that are needed for the job. Identification of competencies help to identify areas for personal development)
• Significant knowledge of e-CRM systems (e.g. Mailchimp) and CMS
• Strong awareness and good knowledge of social media platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work, organise and deliver multiple tasks to deadlines
• Ability to gather, access and communicate information and key messages to a range of stakeholder audiences
• Ability to work with people at all levels to develop effective working relationships
• Good attention to detail and a creative aptitude
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Enthusiastic and adaptable to change
• At least two years’ experience in a relevant communications role
• Ability to managing multiple service requirements from diverse stakeholders
• Experience of e-communication (e.g. Mailchimp) and social media platforms ATTITUDES & VALUES (Essential)
• Commitment to social community values
• Willingness to be an active team member
• Proactive approach to the organization and its aims/beliefs
• Ability to relate to the Armed Forces community we serve
• Education - to degree level or equivalent
• Knowledge - Knowledge about the Armed Forces Community
• Skills – Flexibility to work outside standard hours in times of unexpected demand • Skills – video editing capability
• Knowledge & Experience - of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign (or similar design software)
If you would like to apply for this position please call our office line or email email@example.com