Ex-MilitaryCareers.com is the U.Ks most reconised and established recruitment job board for ex-military candidates seeking employment after leaving the armed forces. Bridging the gap from military to civvvy street. We are currently seeking a social media and content manager.
This position is based at our London offices, however we may offer full or part time remote working.
· Administrative support, including production of campaign reports and insights. You'll be able to prove what worked and what could be done better.
· Seek out new marketing opportunities and trends through research and industry knowledge. We're an approachable team and are always open to new ideas.
In summary our ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to create engaging images, posts, blogs & useful marketing content.
· Proven experience and interest in Marketing, email marketing and social media
· Passionate about content and have a strong creative flair.
· Experience in online media, recruitment, finance, military understanding
· A high level of IT literacy including google business,
· Experience with Canvas, InDesign and CMS platforms,
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to multitask. You may work across multiple businesses
· Self-motivated and proactive.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels.
· Good communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Add and create an asset bank of content
· Ability to work well under pressure, manage several projects simultaneously, with effective management of own time.
· Familiarity of SEO, PPC, undertand CPA metrics, facebook Ads manager, hootsuite, and other online marketing disciplines including infusionsoft email software.
· It is also desirable, but not essential to have a marketing degree or formal marketing qualification such as IDM or CIM
- Ex-Military or be a spouse to a military or ex-military member.
Please register via our website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org | place in the subject title "Social media & content manager vacancy"
Provide a covering letter with any previous experience, and social media creative.